Bridge Saw Zonato FP 700
This Bridge saw is one of the largest made by Zonato. This Zonato FP 700 is 1997 made in Italy and purchased new.. it maybe has about 10% of its work life used.
It is the largest saw from Zonato and from other fabrication saws. It can cut about 10 slabs of 3/4″ granite or stone at once.
1. This saw can cut on inclining from 0° to 90°.
2. The axis is electro mechanically controlled, and can be run completely automatically.
3. advanced speed can be adjusted according to the material thickness
4. Cutting is performed in two modes, single pass or several pass
5. The saw has pneumatic holding pistons to hold material in place
the saw has a rotating bench, rotating through 360° with mechanical locking every 90° and hydraulic locking for intermediate points ) full upright lift)
6. Motor power 28/33 HP
7. full computerized board for fully automatic cuts or single manual cuts..
the saw is the top of the line and had has all the extras included as mentioned above.
Have all the maintenance and instruction manuals, pictures are taken from a work day.. so dusty..
It is now stored, because the business had been relocated and down sized.
Machine is available for inspection
Machine is sold as is/where is and implies no warranties
Buyer is responsible for tear down, rigging, shipping, and installation (quote can be provided upon request)
Machine is subject to prior sale