2019 Marmo Meccanica LTN 6221
-Almost brand new (4 months old) MARMO LTN for sale!!! Very low hours. Comes with roller tables and an extra extendable roller table to support large pieces. We need to sell this to purchase another piece of equipment.
LTN is a polishing machine for round edges up to 8 cm and flat edges up to 10 cm thickness, born by the need to create an essential, solid and compact machine at affordable prices but anyway equipped with a high level of automation and that maintains the shaping principle by means of a single cup-shaped diamond wheel for all profiles and thicknesses. The oscillation system is driven by two motors connected and ruled by a single inverter, which allows mechanical simplification, reduced maintenance, high performance and good reliability. The structure is monocoque and self-supporting (not coated and tubular framed). Waste water is piped in a unique collector (it neither falls directly to the ground nor on the bearing base of the machine). All protections are made of strong and safe stainless steel.
- a wide range of supplementary automations and accessories available
- Dimensions from 4000 x 1900 mm
- Power: from 26 Kw
Models and accessories:
LTN is proposed in 2 versions: LTN 621 and LTN 6221.
The LTN 621 is composed of:
- no. 1 CALIBRATING MANDREL to gauge thickness at an adjustable depth (max. 100 mm). The mandrel can be adjusted both laterally and longitudinally with respect to its supporting shaft; moreover, it can be rotated from 0° to 90°, and can also be used to carry out slotting for the drip stone. For Ø 250 mm tools.
- no. 2 OPPOSING MANDRELS INCLINED AT 45° to cut chamfers and/or bevels of various dimensions. Whenever you need to carry out rounded profile edges, these mandrels, thanks to the use of specific diamond conetrunk grinding wheels greatly help the shaping made by the oscillating mandrels to the desired edge shape. For Ø 130 mm wheels.
- no. 6 OSCILLATING MANDRELS of which the first two are ready to be equipped with cup-shaped diamond grinding wheels in order to carry out the shaping of the rounded profiles or the grinding of the flat, squaredoff or inclined profiles. The other four mandrels are equipped with polishing and smoothing abrasive grinding wheels. If necessary all the 6 mandrels can be equipped with abrasive grinding wheels. Other models derived from the standard LTN 621, by adding extra functional units, can be built on request. For Ø 130 mm wheels.
The LTN 6221 is identical but equipped with no. 2 outgoing CHAMFERING MANDRELS.
no.1 edge-milling unit with entry adjustable bar. This unit greatly increases the quality of the following steps (shaping and polishing) when in presence of laminations or non-square edges.
- The control panel is easily accessible on its articulated arm.
- The oscillating mandrels are unified, tested on thousands of machines, and protected by a maze like mechanical system (without bellows). Each mandrel has a hydraulic motor and makes distinct revolutions.
- The mandrel-holding beam is pressurized and works by a lever-and-rod oscillation system (it re quires no maintenance and has been highly tested – 1987 MM original patent) and micro-oscillation for flat parts.
- The oscillation system is driven by two motors connected and ruled by a single inverter, which allows mechanical simplification, reduced maintenance, high performance, and good reliability.
- The color, tactile programmer (touchscreen) allows to set the machine quickly and intuitively by choosing various default profiles.
- The positioning of the first self-shaping mandrel is automatic.
- The default programming can be customized and stored.
- It is possible to carry out partial processing and to program distinct advances and delays for the engagement of each pneumatic mandrel.
The programmer has also the following functions:
- DIAGNOSTICS: to find out any working anomalies and/or failures;
- WORKING STATISTICS: to store quantities according to the types of processing performed (partial, resetting and total counters);
- MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE: it reminds the user the ordinary maintenance to be carried out.
Machine is available for inspection if necessary.
Machine will be sold as is / where is and implies no warranties.
Buyer responsible for tear down, rigging, freight and installation.
Subject to prior sale.