2016 Sasso K600
Customer is selling one of two 2016 Sasso K600. He is wanting to upgrade one to a saw jet. He will break down and load on your transport truck.
*From the manufactures website*
K 600 machine is a high technology 5 interpolated axis CNC bridge saw.
Compact mono-block saw with no need of brickwork installation actions.
The structure is completely hot galvanized.
- Touch screen to easy manage the programs of the machine
- Sign cut laser – Tele-service – Fiberglass protections
- X – Y – Z sliding axis on linear guideways, end float reducers for the maximum moving precision.
- “BRUSHLESS” motors, hardened and ground helical racks
- High precision cycloidal reducers on C axis (direction of the disc) and on A axis (inclination of the
- Inverter to adjust disc turns from 800 up to 4500 to gain the best performance from each single tool.
- Structure completely hot galvanized to prevent at best any possible corrosion phenomenon.
X axis stroke 3500 mm – Y axis stroke 2050 mm- Z axis stroke 370 mm
Disc direction (C axis) > 360° – Disc inclination (axis A) 0-90°
Disc minimum Ø 350 – maximum Ø 625 mm – motor power Kw 13 – Hp 18 (S6)
Overall dimension 5500 x 4200 x 2800 mm – Bench dimension mm 3350 x 2000
INTERNET Teleservice (subject to special conditions)
Laser cut marks
Laser cut marks
Vertical laser for points acquisition on a template or on a slab
K Tilting disc
A AXIS motorized and controlled – 5° axis tilting disc
K 600 Motor with M 30 connection 1/2 inch gas
Motor with M 30 and 1/2 inch gas connection for tools
Disc motor drive inverter.
It allows to adjust revolutions per minute of the main disc motor from 800 R/min to
maximum 4500 R/min
FST CAD Program
The CAD program allows to draw complex cuts on the exterior computer and make
realize them by the machine through the simple input of a USB pen drive.
K 600 Tilting table
Hydraulic tilting table capacity Kg 1000
CNC Safety doors
Front safety barriers with 6 opening doors
Disc wear sensor
Global system for the automatic setting of the disc’s diameter
Slab acquiring camera
Camera and software for taking picture of the slab
Acquiring process through 4 points
This bridge saw is under power, still in use, in perfect working conditions. Currently has 1713 hour of use. Ready for inspection. We can help with loading the machine.
Machine is available for inspection if necessary.
Machine will be sold as is / where is and implies no warranties.
Buyer responsible for tear down, rigging, freight and installation.
Subject to prior sale.