2016 Comandulli Penta
Machine was purchased in late 2016 and has been repossessed it was 90k new.
Machine is still under power and can be seen running.
-Partial jobs on straight edges
The exclusive features of the Comandulli Penta
- Steel structure, electrowelded, fully worked by milling machine.
- All our machines are protected against corrosion through a modern treatment
that follows different phases: sandblasting, metallization and painting The painted covers are subject to cataphoresis treatment, cartes in stainless steel.
- Conveyor belt leaning on a stainless steel plane, driven by specific grooves.
- Slab locking by pneumatic pistons.
- Floating edge polishing unit.
- Electrical spindle working.
- Possibility of performing straight edges on slabs with different thickness and shapes at the same time.
- Possibility of partial workings.
- Water collection tank.
- Color touch screen 5″.
- Possibility to set the belt speed from control panel.
- Laser to detect the position of the pieces on the belt and their length.
- Working thickness from o,5 mm – suitable for ceramics.
- Gauging/calibrator tilting to 90°.
- Spindles for the edge (floating).
- Spindles for the bevels.
- Spindle for lower / upper groove tilting to 45°.
- Extendable bar to support bigger pieces.
- Rollers for material loading/unloading.Machine is available for inspection if necessary.Machine will be sold as is / where is and implies no warranties.Buyer responsible for tear down, rigging, freight and installation.