2016 Comandulli Omega 60 E SX
-Low hours, banked owned.
The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Omega 60
- Steel structure, electrowelded, fully worked by milling machine.
- All our machines are protected against corrosion through a modern treatment
that follows different phases: sandblasting, metallization and painting The painted covers are subject to cataphoresis treatment, cartes in stainless steel.
- Possibility of polishing the edges without the contrast bar, due to the special sliding system of the conveyor belt (a set of idle rollers is under the belt, guiding it in its proper grooves. In this way, the sliding friction becomes rolling friction) and the slab locking – by pneumatic pistons.
- Oscillating operation of the edge polishing group by a lever system, original, patented, operated by hydraulic pistons electronically controlled. Oscillating mechanism, placed in its proper boxes, oil bath.
- Hydraulic working of the motors for the edge polishing.
- Each spindle is independent.
- Possibility of polishing straight edges on slabs of different thickness, one after the other.
- Water collection tank equipped with two lateral outlets.
- New hydraulic unit for substantial energy savings.
- Colour touch screen 8”.
- Possibility to set the belt speed from control panel.
- New program to create and polish conic bevels.
- Bevelling spindles (pre-cut) with automatic positioning.
- Series of spindles for the edge (the first with diamond wheel generating the bullnose profile, automatic positioning).
- Series of bevelling spindles.
- Spindle for lower / upper groove.
- Extendible bar to support pieces of big dimensions.
- Rollers for material loading/unloading.
- Motorized positioning of calibrator, lower / upper groove units.
- Vertical spindle for calibrated strip polishing.
- Vertical spindle for bushhammering of the slab surface.
- Horizontal calibrating spindle.
- Opposite upper groove spindle (double upper groove).
- Centralized automatic lubrication system.
- Bevelling spindles with the possibility of horizontal positioning in addition to the straight edge polishing.
|Diameter of the gauging wheel||mm||260|
|Diameter generating wheel||mm||130|
|Diameter of the gauging wheel||mm||130 ÷ 150|
|Diameter of the disc for upper/lower groove||mm||260|
|Advancing/feed speed (conveyor belt)||m/1′||0 ÷ 3|
|Conveyor belt width||mm||600|
|Working thickness||mm||20 ÷60|
|Minimum working width||mm||175|
|Loading plane height||mm||950|
|Dimensions (rollers excluded)||m||5,7 x 2,3 x 2,2|
Machine is available for inspection
Machine is sold as is/where is and implies no warranties
buyer is responsible for tear down, rigging, shipping, and installation ( Quote can be provided upon request )
Machine is subject to prior sale