2006 Marmo Meccanica LTT621 Edge Polisher
Machine is in good operating condition.
Only 1523 Hours (As of 12/19/13)
Specs from Manufacturer Website (To Be Verfied by Buyer):
The LTT 621 is a continuous processing, polishing machine for rounded and flat edges up to 6 cm thickness. Much like the LTV its main features, there are: the compactness, the round shaping facility operated by means of just one cup-shaped diamond wheel for all radius, and the micro-oscillating facility of the polishing mandrels usable either for the flat edges, or for flat parts of edges (ex. between two rounded corners). The LTT is reliable because its most important mechanisms, such as the oscillating system are operated by means of levers and connecting rods and are basically derived from the thousands machines before like the LCT (vertical, extremely compact “bullnosing” machine) Marmo Meccanica has already produced. The compactness (only 14ft in length and 5ft in depth) in combination with its affordable price and its quality of performances make this machine ideal for those users looking for typical shop production.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LTT 621:
• Fully Automatic Horizontal Polisher
• Production Speeds of up to 80 Lineal Feet per Hour
• Processes pieces from 1-8 cm in thickness
• 6 polishing heads allows for perfect polish every time
• Automatically adjusts to find center of pieces for easy setup
• Patented since 1985
• Easy operation allows for fabricators ease of use and cross-training
• Gauging plate included to gauge thickness of material and cut drip stones
• 2 opposing mandrels set at 45° to help rough material into final shape
• 2- 4ft extension tables and front extension allows for processing of large pieces
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE LTT 621:
• Number of Polishing Motors: 7
• Number of Beveling Motors: 2
• Total Water Consumption: 5 gallons/minute
• Total Power Requirement: 230v/3phase/60amps
• Total Dimension of Machine: 10ft x 4ft x 4ft
• Total Weight of Machine: 3,000lbs
• Extension Tables: Standard 3ft in length
• Working Speed: 60-100 Lineal feet per Hour
• Maximum Abrasive Size: 6″ or 150mm
• Minimum material size: 8 inches x 10 inches
• Maximum material size: NO MAXIMUM
Machine is available for inspection if neccessary.
Machine will be sold as is / where is and implies no warranties.
Buyer responsible for tear down, rigging, shipping and installation (quote can be provided upon request)