2006 Marmo Meccanica LCV Magnum
Machine is under power and in good running condition
Specs from Manufacturer Website:
The LCV 711 machine is the standard for the flat polishing machines in the industry. This machine is capable of polishing straight flat-squared 1 to 6 cm thick marble, granite, or engineered stone edges at over 120 lineal feet per hour. The working mode is on a continuous process basis; this means that all the pieces are loaded one after the other on the machine and move past a series of polishing motors so that they come out completely finished including a micro-bevel on the top and bottom of the material. The LCV produces material vertically, as they are usually handled, and it is this system that, besides avoided possible breaks of the material, reduces machine cluttering in your warehouse and also the area necessary for the operation. Moreover the LCV does not require either foundations or treated for water discharge. In fact, it can be simply placed on the ground and as it is completely streamlined, the discharged water can be easily directed to a point at some distance, by means of a hose connected to a special drain.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LCV-711M
• Fully automatic straight edge polishing
• Production speeds of 80 to 120 l/f per hour
• No height restrictions for material being processed
• 7 polishing heads enables processing in one pass
• Requires small foot print for set up and operation. (Dimensions are 14’x4’)
• The LCV 711 requires no human intervention to over see the operation and allows the operator to do other jobs
• Cost of lineal feet of finished edge amortized over 5 years is under .30 per foot
• Over 3,000 LCV 711 machines in operation throughout the world
• Machine has been in operation since 1982
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE LCV-711M
• Number of Polishing Motors: 7
• Number of Beveling Motors: 2
• Total Water Consumption: 5 gallons/minute
• Total Power Requirement: 230v/3phase/60amps
• Total Dimension of Machine: 10ft x 4ft x 4ft
• Total Weight of Machine: 3,000lbs
• Extension Tables: Standard 3ft in length
• Working Speed: 120 Lineal feet per Hour
• Maximum Abrasive Size: 6″ or 150mm
• Minimum material size: 3 inches x 10 inches
• Maximum material size: NO MAXIMUM
Machine is available for inspection if neccessary.
Machine will be sold as is / where is and implies no warranties.
Buyer responsible for tear down, shipping, rigging and installation. (quote can be provided upon request)
Subject to prior sale.