2005 Intermac Master Stone 1500 OT
3 containment tubs
Just removed from service, seller upgraded to new machine.
Manufacturer’s machine description below.
The standard model can carry out the following machining operations:
• Straight and/or curved profiling of slab edges.
• Straight and/or curved cutting using milling tools (profiling).
• Boring and/or countersinking perpendicular to the surface of the sheet.
By using simple accessories, these operations can be extended to cover:
• Diamond disk cutting (straight only).
• Straight and/or curved cutting of the sheet surface using a cutting wheel.
• Writing on the surface of the sheet.
• Writing on the edge of the sheet.
The sheet is anchored to the worktable by means of suction cups. The tool mounted on the operating head can travel over the entire area of the worktable.
The machine consists of the following parts:
• A steel structure with an upper mobile beam on which the operating head is mounted.
• Two lower beams supporting the worktable.
• A mobile machining group with independent movement control along 3 axes (X length, Y width and Z height)
• NUMERICALLY CONTROLLED positioning system.
• Microprocessor type numerical control with control panel, video graphics, alphanumeric keyboard and software personalised for the functions of the machine.
• 14 position tool supports installed on the left and right of the worktable, making a total of 28 tool positions..
Machine is available for inspection
Machine is sold as is/where is and implies no warranties
buyer is respondible for tear down, rigging, shipping, and installation ( Quote can be provided upon request )
Machine is subject to prior sale