– Cast iron bridge and spindle carriage ensure rigidity and dampen vibrations.
– The bridge travels on rolling elements permitting greater speed.
– The spindle carriage travels on prismatic guides in an oil bath ensuring rigidity and precision.
– The spindle travels vertically on prismatic guides fitted out with bronze gibs allowing for clearance adjustment
– A pinion meshed with a precision rack control bridge and spindle carriage travel
– Digital brushless motors fitted out with an absolute encoder give greater speed and precision in travel along axes X, Y, Z
– Guide protection and lubrication
– The spindle can be inclined in any position in a range of 0° up to 90° enabling step-cutting even with inclined disc
– The spindle is powered by a 33 HP motor and its mechanical structure has been dimensioned to accommodate the possibility of plunge cutting thick slabs.
– the machine is operated and programmed from a touch-screen color monitor installed on a practical hanging control console which is easy to move and rotate facilitating operations.
– the machine is controlled and managed from the CNC remote PC. Platform system utilized is windows.
– the operational and management control software installed not only utilize windows to its full potential, but are user friendly and easily interfaced with the user’s system.
– the color “Touch-Screen” monitor enables easy and quick machine programming
– to ensure spare parts are easily sourced in the event of system failure and technical assistance is available at a world level, all electronic and electric components are manufactured by the world’s leading producers.
The machine is provided with a convenient portable push-button control panel to facilitate manual machine operations from inside the work area. This portable control panel is provided with the main machine operating controls.
Machine comes with steel stands
Machine comes with assembly line
Machine comes with overhead camera system
Machine comes with vacuum lifters to move slabs
Machine comes with dryer to dry your slabs or tiles
Machine come with 2 loading tables
Machine comes with 2 rotating tables
Machine comes with 2 rolling tables
Machine is available for inspection
Machine is sold as is/where is and implies no warranties
Buyer is responsible for tear down, rigging, shipping, and installation (quote can be provided upon request
Machine is subject to prior sale