2004 Marmo Meccanica LCV 711M Edge Polisher
“Everything works , could use a few new rollers, no tooling included really. All motors work, belt is also fairly new.”
Specs from Manufacturer Website:
ADVANTAGES OF THE LCV-711M
• Fully automatic straight edge polishing
• Production speeds of 80 to 150 l/f per hour
• No height restrictions for material being processed
• 7 polishing heads enables processing in one pass
• Requires small foot print for set up and operation. (Dimensions are 14’x4’)
• The LCV 711 requires no human intervention to over see the operation and allows the operator to do other jobs
• Cost of lineal feet of finished edge amortized over 5 years is under .30 per foot
• Over 3,000 LCV 711 machines in operation throughout the world
• Machine has been in operation since 1982
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE LCV-711M
• Number of Polishing Motors: 7
• Number of Beveling Motors: 2
• Total Water Consumption: 12 to 15 gallons/minute
• Total Power Requirement: 230v/3phase/60amps
• Total Dimension of Machine: 10ft x 4ft x 4ft
• Total Weight of Machine: 3,000lbs
• Extension Tables: Standard 3ft in length
• Working Speed: 150 Lineal feet per Hour
• Maximum Abrasive Size: 6″ or 150mm
• Minimum material size: 3 inches x 16 inches (shorter pieces possible like 12″ x 12″ tile, contact us for details)
• Maximum material size: NO MAXIMUM
MACHINE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN APRIL – 20% DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO HOLD MACHINE.
Machine is available for inspection if necessary.
Machine will be sold as is / where is and implies no warranties.
Buyer responsible for freight and installation.
Subject to prior sale.