2004 BISSO E 350 Bridge Saw
Specs from Manufacturer Website (To be confirmed by buyer)
E. 350: Medium-sized electronic bridge sawing machine for cutting stone material.
Very strong and stiff iron casting structure with double beam, mechanically worked by using high quality and precision systems.
Spindle sliding on an assembly of iron casting guides and special frictionless pads in oil bath.
Spindle sliding kinematical motion through a timing belt system with variable speed.
Bridge traverse on special steel guides with ball rollers in oil bath.
Bridge traverse kinematical motion through a pinion/rack system in oil bath with variable speed.
Spindle axis assembled on bearings in oil bath driven by an electric motor through V-belts.
Spindle lifting on round guide with screw kinematical motion with variable speed.
Possibility of spindle manual slant up to 90° (from the horizontal to the vertical position) with slant visualization.
Turntable on a special ball-bearing pivot block, particularly sensitive, with a full load too.
Machine with fast movements and soft at the same time, and particularly silent.
The machine is supplied with water system with solenoid valve and flowindicator, which stops the machine automatically in case of water lack.
Electrical board at floor level and hanging push- button control panel.
Linear laser for material alignment.
THERE IS ALWAYS ENOUGH ROOM FOR SOME FURTHER DESIRES.
– Bench with automatic rotation and precision locking each 45°. Electronic positioning on 360°. Bench rotation visualisation with control 1/100°.
– Overturning bench from 0° to 80° with wood loading platform and hydraulic control unit.
– Adjustable disc rotation speed (inverter): 500:2000 g/1′.
– Automatic and motorized spindle slant and group unlock and lock.
– Silenced disc guard.
– Possibility of workings elaborated by external CAD/CAM systems.
Machine is available for inspection.
Machine will be sold as is / where is and implies no warranties.
Buyer responsible for tear down, rigging, freight and installation.
Subject to prior sale.