2001 Marmo Meccanica LCT 522 Edge Polisher
Machine comes with in and out feed tables
Seller has no need for machine anymore and is selling to make more space.
Machine has been removed from service but was fully functioning before removal. A few motors were replaced on the machine a few months ago before it was taken out of service. Machine was replaced with a larger line polisher.
Specs from Manufacturer:
The LCT 522 can perform multiple different edge details including full bullnose, half bullnose, pencil edge, bevels and flat polish. In addition to squared off or inclined edges, the LCT polishes multiple edge details and other convex shapes on slabs of marble or granite. The machine is automatic and can work continuously; as long as the edges to be polished have the same thickness the pieces can be inserted one after another. Then they are carried by a conveyor belt through a group of automatic polishing motors which bear a series of abrasives, from the coarsest grain to the polisher. These abrasives are the same type as those on a normal edge polisher. In the “LCT”, the slabs of marble or granite are placed vertically, in the way they are normally handled. This system, in addition to avoiding possible breakages of the material, enables the machine to occupy less space and to reduce considerably the working area required.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LCT 522:
• Fully automatic straight line polisher
• Production speeds of 35 to 60 lineal feet per hour
• No height restriction for material being processed, such as 2 ft. wide x 10 ft. high
• The LCT will process from 1 to 6 cm thick material
• The LCT will profile and polish laminated edges
• Cost of lineal feet of finished edge amortized over 5 years is $ 3.00 per lineal foot
• Dimensions of machine are 18 ft. x 4 ft. x 5 ft.
• Requires very little space for set and operation
• LCT will polish 12” x 12” tiles
• User friendly computer program
• Very fast set up time from one profile to the next
• Machine has over 25 years of proven history
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE LCT 522:
• Number of Polishing Motors: 7
• Number of Beveling Motors: 2
• Total Water Consumption: 5 gallons/minute
• Total Power Requirement: 230v/3phase/60amps
• Total Dimension of Machine: 10ft x 4ft x 4ft
• Total Weight of Machine: 3,000lbs
• Extension Tables: Standard 3ft in length
• Working Speed: 30-60 Lineal feet per Hour
• Maximum Abrasive Size: 5″ or 130mm
• Minimum material size: 8 inches x 10 inches
• Maximum material size: NO MAXIMUM
Machine is available for inspection if neccessary.
Machine will be sold as is / where is and implies no warranties.
Buyer responsible for tear down, shipping, rigging and installation (quote can be provided upon request)
Subject to prior sale.